- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on Saras Publication is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by Saras Publication. The content is owned by Saras Publication.You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- Saras Publication disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Nagercoil, Tamilnadu, India.
- Saras Publication reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
- Saras Publication Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- Saras Publication reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Saras Publication will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
- Saras Publication does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE POLICY OF THIS WEBSITE IN ITS COLLECTION, PROTECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION GATHERED ON THIS SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT WITH YOUR PARENTS OR GUARDIAN AND ASK THEM QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.
This website, www.saraspublication.com, is owned by "Saras Publication". Saras Publication recognizes the importance of explaining our privacy policies to users of our Site and protecting the privacy of Personally Identifiable Information we obtain through the site. Please note that this Privacy Statement may be revised by Saras Publication from time to time, particularly to address changes in our business, the law or technology. If that happens, we will post the revised policy here. Revisions are effective upon posting and your continued use of this Site after the posting will be subject to the changed terms of the revisions.
saraspublication.com is fully aware of the care to be taken about the information of their customers. We appreciate your trust & we are committed to act with utmost care. By visiting saraspublication.com you are accepting the practices defined in their policy.
The information collected from customers helps us to have personal relationship & improve your shopping experience. Any information you give us is stored with utmost care & security. This information helps us in serving you better. Needless to say we are bound to co-operate fully when situation requires us to do so, like by law or legal process, we have to provide information about our customers.
Cookies are small amount of data, mostly alphanumerical identifiers that are transferred to your computers hard drive. They are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser. This helps our system to recognize your browser the next time you enter our site. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. To take advantage of our stores unique features we recommend that you allow cookies.
saraspublication.com does not sell products for purchase by children. All products concerned to children have to be purchased by adults. Involvement of parent or guardian becomes necessary if you are under eighteen.
The moment you choose to visit saraspublication, dispute if any, over the private policy is subject to this notice including limitations on damages & arbitration of disputes & application of law to Nagercoil jurisdiction. As per the market requirements we have to bring changes in our business from time & again. This will lead to the change of notice too & the information we gather now might change as per the needs of our policy then. We request to check our website frequently to see the effective changes from time to time. All contents on our site such as logos, icons, images, compilation of data, & software are the property of saraspublication.com. All software on this site is also the property of saraspublication.com
The access to our site is limited & for personal uses only. No part of the site can be modified without our written prior consent. This site or any part of it may not be reproduced, duplicated or exploited for any purpose without taking written consent from Saras publication.
All terms & conditions are automatically applied when you use saraspublication.com. Please ensure to keep the account information & password safe & confidential.
COMMUNICATIONS & OTHER FACTORS
Visitors are welcome to send suggestions, questions, ideas, comments or any other information provided it does not contain obscene, illegal, threatening, defamatory rights or in other way objectionable to us or third parties. Also the communication should be virus free. We also prohibit chain letters & mass billings. Visitors are requested not to use incorrect e-mail id, mimic any person or misguide the origin of any information.
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your Name , Address, Age
- Phone Number & Email Address
We at saraspublication.com do not warrant / claim the product identity or the information regarding it to be appropriate, complete or free from mistakes. It is our strictest efforts to see that all information contained on our site are true & exact to the best of our knowledge & research. However we try to give exact information as much as possible.
- Saras Publication and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site. The use of information on or derived from this site and any arrangement for travel with person's contacted through the site is made at the user's own risk. We encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities before you travel. This includes information on visa requirements, health and safety, customs, and transportation.
- Saras Publication and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise. Saras Publication and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall Saras Publication and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website.
- The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Saras Publication may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. The linked sites are not under the control of Saras Publication and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Saras Publication is providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Saras Publication of the site. All views expressed by individuals on this site are their personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by Saras Publication
- Location : Saras Publication, 114/35 G, A.R.P Camp Road, Periavilai, Nagercoil - 629002 , Tamilnadu, India. ( +91-4652-265026)
Saras Publication reserves the right to monitor your use of the site to determine if you are complying with our terms and the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site,